Re: debian.ch AGM 2010 on 2010-05-20

Heyho!

On Tuesday 27 April 2010 09.39:48 Giacomo A. Catenazzi wrote:
> - p.o. boxes cost nothing

/me is surprised.  Ok.

> and there is no problem on changing frequently
> the address.

Bylaws need to be changed, which needs to be announced prior to the annual
meeting, whereas the actuary (or other board member) may change unannounced.

> - I don't think the others argument of Adrian are real [...]

I trust you mean Daniel because they're not my arguments.

cheers
-- vbi

--
featured product: PostgreSQL - http://postgresql.org