Re: Call for Agenda and Date for debian.ch AGM 2010

Le jeudi 15 avril 2010 22:13:11 Iustin Pop, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm a (recent) DD, living in Switzerland (but not permanent resident),
> and I am subscribed/lurking on this ML for a while, without realising
> there's more than just the mailing list.
>
> So my question is, would there be a reason to become member of the AGM?
> The web page doesn't tell very much…
>
> thanks,
> iustin

Hi Iustin,

IMHO, the main benefit is the AGM, with fondue, wine, beer (all optional) and
face-to-face meeting.

Other than that, more things were planned but we all are short on time:
merchandise production, ski event, …

Feel free to propose anything relevant though ! :-)

Cheers,

OdyX
--
Didier Raboud, proud Debian Maintainer (DM).
CH-1020 Renens