Re: Call for Agenda and Date for debian.ch AGM 2010

also sprach Adrian von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch> [2010.04.16.1110 +0200]:
> The debian.ch association was founded mainly as a legal container to hold
> assets (money, debian.ch domain, possibly other stuff in future) for Debian.
> Previously, money was held in private accounts by a few people, and while I
> don't think Martin would ever have escaped to the Bahamas with the Debian
> money (it wasn't that much, in any case), it's clearly better to have it
> legally sorted out in this way.

Mind you, I could still run off, but it'd likely be somewhere other
than the Bahamas. ;)

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info