Re: [reminder] AGM in Bern on 10 Dec 2009, 19:00

Hi,

Gaudenz Steinlin schrieb am Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 03:05:08PM +0100:
> If you want, you can sleep at my place. You don't necesserily need a
> sleeping bag. I have at least 3 sleeping bags at home.

Thanks for the offer, but I need to go to work tomorrow and I'm no
early bird. :-)

> Axel: You better leave your bike in Zurich, if you don't like steep
> hills.

Well, I'm used to them from Zurich. And one short but steep hill is
better than a long less steep one like that one to my home.

> It's certainly faster to reach my place by foot than by bike from
> the train station.

Really?

Just had a look at
http://maps.google.com/?q=Langmauerweg+112,+Bern&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Langmauerweg+112,+3011+Bern,+Schweiz&ll=46.95156,7.442932&spn=0.002589,0.003192&t=h&z=19

>From which side is the entrance? From the river side or from the Art
Museum side? If from the river side: Where do you best walk down to
the river?

> And if you drive your bike down to the river you'll have to drive a
> steep road up again after the meeting.

Looks fine on the map. Less than 100m.

> So better spare your energy to drive home in Zurich in case you miss
> the tram.

Well, another point is that I usually don't like to leave my bike
somewhere. And I prefer biking over walking a lot. :-)

Thanks for your tips anyway. :-)

		Regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)