OpenExpo (Debian representation and gatecrash)

Hi all,

Here is OpenExpo's time of the year (1-2. April, Bern) again.

With Swisslinux.org, we will come to Bern to staff our little booth (2 persons).
We are both Debian users and would be very happy to resell Debian.ch shirts for
example. Some questions then :

* Will somebody staff a Debian booth ?
* Will some Debian.ch guys come to OpenExpo ? (We could meet ;) for a/some
  beer(s) / keysigning / chat / … !)
* Would Debian.ch be interested in selling T-shirts/stickers/… through us ?
* Would somebody have two couches available in region Bern for two Debian
  users (1-2. April) ?

I think that's all !

Best regards,

Didier