Re: OpenExpo (Debian representation and gatecrash)

On Monday 30 March 2009 13:35:31 Didier Raboud wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is OpenExpo's time of the year (1-2. April, Bern) again.

The old Weekday problem again, for me.

> * Would Debian.ch be interested in selling T-shirts/stickers/… through
us ?

Sure, please coordinate with Martin and / or Luca about the logistics, I'm
not entirely sure where the merchandise is currently.  (I guess by the time
I'm online again they'll have sent an answer to the list, too ...)

cheers
-- vbi

--
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 16th day of Discord in the YOLD 3175