Re: OpenExpo (Debian representation and gatecrash)

Hi Didier!

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:35:31 +0200, Didier Raboud wrote:
> Here is OpenExpo's time of the year (1-2. April, Bern) again.
[...]
> * Will somebody staff a Debian booth ?

No, unfortunately I am not able to come (even I would like, at least to
meet Michael Lauer, the FreeSmartphone.Org leader) and no one else
stepped in during the previous discussion.  The mailing list archive
seems broken (hey, Adrian!), so:

  Subject: OpenExpo Bern, April 1st and 2nd, 2009
  Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:47:19 +0100

> * Will some Debian.ch guys come to OpenExpo ? (We could meet ;) for a/some
>   beer(s) / keysigning / chat / … !)

I will not and AFAIK the others as well, since it is on working days.

> * Would Debian.ch be interested in selling T-shirts/stickers/… through us ?

Sure, thank Swisslinux.org for the offer!  The major problem I see now
is only a logistic one, since everything is in Genève.  No need to
discuss this in public and you have my mobile phone number as well :-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca