Re: Lenny Release Party in Switzerland - Concrete proposal

On the Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 12:38:52AM +0100, Axel Beckert blubbered:

Hi all.

> > Yeah. Just note that Public Transportation to/from my place is not really easy :
> > 2 connections per hour to/from Lausanne up to 23h00. I could use a car with 5
> > places (including me), but I hope that we'll be more than that. :)
>
> That sounds like coming by car has one more advantage to take notice of.

As I said, the Rennsemmel would probably appreciate it to go on
a cruise.

> > > The other advantage WRT Didier's is that we do not have to care about
> > > any train to go back home, since he offered sleep place (which if still
> > > available I will take, since I am going to Italy for the week-end).
> >
> > I checked precisely : I have 3 "real beds", 2 couches and 2 hamacs available.
> > 2-3 places can be "found" (use your imagination :) ).
>
> Well, I'm not sure about Venty, but I guess we could both need a place
> to sleep, too. For me, 2m² of floor space suffice (will bring mattress
> and sleeping bag). Although a hammock sounds like an interesting
> experience. :-)

I'll have my sleeping bag and mattress with me. Hammocks are
not for me, I'll probably "outwheigh" them. =:-)

CU, Venty

P.S. Whoa, Axel tricked me into writing to a Debian mailinglist!
It's a long story, I'll tell you, when we meet. =:-)

--
Verpassen Sie nicht den neuen Hackerfunk am 07. März 2008.
Wie immer von 19:00 bis 20:00 Uhr auf Radio LoRa in Zürich.

http://www.hackerfunk.ch/      http://www.lora.ch/