Re: Lenny Release Party in Switzerland - Concrete proposal

Moin.

Martin Ebn?ther schrieb am Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 10:22:23AM +0100:
> > That sounds like coming by car has one more advantage to take notice of.
>
> As I said, the Rennsemmel would probably appreciate it to go on
> a cruise.

Ok, that way round, I've got slightly more time. I don't want to leave
that early on Friday because I'll probably have to catch up some work
as soon as I'm back at work. (Still hanging around at home with a
cough, but it's getting better. :-)

> I'll have my sleeping bag and mattress with me. Hammocks are
> not for me, I'll probably "outwheigh" them. =:-)

Hehe.

> P.S. Whoa, Axel tricked me into writing to a Debian mailinglist!

Ok, next goal: Trick him into writing to a debian.org mailinglist
instead of a local debian.ch one. ;-)

> It's a long story, I'll tell you, when we meet. =:-)

Ah, fine. I already feared it could become boring for you, because
Luca and I have already a lot of ideas what we should discuss on the
party and I know that you are no big fan of some of the topics,
neither... ;-)

		Regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X                                                | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)