Re: Lenny Release Party in Switzerland - Concrete proposal

Hi there!

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:10:56 +0100, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Didier Raboud schrieb am Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 10:18:06AM +0100:
>> after a first not-so-followed-by intent [0], here we go again with
>> some ideas for one or many Lenny Release Parties. I think we need
>> concrete proposals (date, place, accomodation) to go on.
>
> Right. If you wouldn't have pointed that out, I would have sent out a
> reminder. :)

Is this proposition still valid?  I added myself to the Doodle page, but
ATM there are only 3 participants.

>> Activities :
>> 	Dinner (to be decided), Geeks, Key Signing, Drinks, ???
>
> Would vote for a dinner somewhere. Doesn't need to be at your
> place. :)

Fully ACK.  Obviously there will be a keysigning party, even if in this
case I miss only Alex key ;-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca