Re: Lenny Release Party in Switzerland - Concrete proposal

Hi,

Axel Beckert schrieb am Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 12:10:56PM +0100:
> > Date :
> > 	Friday 27. February 09, from 18h00
>
> Sounds fine.
>
> [...]
>
> > * Date not fixed by a poll???
>
> Nobody argued about the suggestion of next Saturday when the first
> ideas came up, so I think that's fine.

Argh, I read 21st of February when writing my last mail, sorry.

27th is fine for me though, although I do prefer Saturdays over
Fridays since I tend to start and end working late (in relation to
normal work times :-) -- E.g. this week I couldn't come on Friday (or
only late).

> I have a slight desire to remove the Geneva entry from [1] to not
> confuse people. And since I don't expect any counter-propositions,
> I'll do. :-)
>
> > [1] http://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartyLenny

Will remove it anyway, but will add a comment that other proposals are
welcome, too.

P.S.: I added a map.search.ch link to your home. :-)

		Gruß, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X                                                | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://noone.org/abe/ (Web)