Re: Lenny Release Party in Switzerland - Concrete proposal

Hi Didier,

Didier Raboud schrieb am Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 10:18:06AM +0100:
> after a first not-so-followed-by intent [0], here we go again with some ideas
> for one or many Lenny Release Parties. I think we need concrete proposals
> (date, place, accomodation) to go on.

Right. If you wouldn't have pointed that out, I would have sent out a
reminder. :)

> So here is one :

Cool.

> Date :
> 	Friday 27. February 09, from 18h00

Sounds fine.

> Place :
> 	At my place:
> 	Cornalles 2, 1802 Corseaux	(near Vevey, Kanton Waadt)

Still at Lac Léman. :-)

> Place :
> 	max ~ 20 persons, 4-5 places to sleep if needed
> 	WiFi, apt-proxy :)

Sounds fine, too. :-)

> Activities :
> 	Dinner (to be decided), Geeks, Key Signing, Drinks, ???

Would vote for a dinner somewhere. Doesn't need to be at your place. :)

> Guest list :
> 	http://doodle.com/h8zm5gp25iypyumy
> 	Please sign in.
>
> Some things :
>
> * This is not exactly central to Switzerland.

Neither is Geneva. But we could attract users from France or so. :-)

> * Limited number of places - could be a blocker [but if you want to
> * come, do!].

The last Debian parties I was (either release or birthday didn't have
more than 20 visitors, at least not at the same time. :-)

> * Date not fixed by a poll???

Nobody argued about the suggestion of next Saturday when the first
ideas came up, so I think that's fine.

> If others have ideas, desires, or propositions, please do !

I have a slight desire to remove the Geneva entry from [1] to not
confuse people. And since I don't expect any counter-propositions,
I'll do. :-)

> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartyLenny

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)