Re: Debian Birthday Party in Switzerland?

On Tuesday 19 August 2008 20.24:40 martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Axel Beckert <abe@deuxchevaux.org> [2008.08.19.2017 +0200]:
> > am I blind, kicked out of this list (and debian-events-eu, too, then)
> > or were there no birthday parties (except Steve's annually barbecue)
> > for Debian's 15th birthday? Even for last year's 14th Birthday there
> > were more birthday parties than this year.
>
> We celebrated the birthday during DebConf 8 in Argentina and
> I suppose nobody of those who couldn't go organised anything...

Just back from a 9288km railroad ride to Vladivostok and running frantically
to catch up with everything - no party organising from me... :-)

cheers
-- vbi

--
The only application I've seen in which the complete removal of vast
sections of code makes it run better, and when I eventually found a