Debian Birthday Party in Switzerland?

Hi,

am I blind, kicked out of this list (and debian-events-eu, too, then)
or were there no birthday parties (except Steve's annually barbecue)
for Debian's 15th birthday? Even for last year's 14th Birthday there
were more birthday parties than this year.

Any spontaenous ideas for this week? I'll be on holidays from Saturday
on (hitting FrOSCon on my way to the holiday cottage), so I would
prefer a date before Friday evening.

If we don't do it now, we can't party twice since Lenny is close and
we should do a Release Party, too. ;-)

		Regards, Axel
--
/~\                                    | Axel Beckert
\ /  Plain Text Ribbon Campaign        | abe@deuxchevaux.org     (Mail)