Re: debian.ch web page: Small fr/it translation update wanted

Hi Adrian!

On Fri, 30 May 2008 10:48:46 +0200, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> We've just updated the debian.ch web page to point out the mailing
> list.  Neither Martin nor me dare to try to update the french or
> italian page, and we can't remember who did the translation the last
> time ...
>
> Any takers?

Sure, here I am!  Italian is my first language and while after 7 years
in Genève French is (still) not perfect, I can seek for advices from
French friends.

I'll send to the mailing list the translated text in the beginning of
the next week, I don't have free time this week-end, sorry.

> Please indicate also if you would agree to receive the automatic
> commit emails for web updates to continue translating the (few)
> updates.  (... assuming that I can figure out how to configure
> svnmailer to do that ...)

I'm still here, if you figured out how to do it, you know my mail ;-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca