set "reply-to"? please vote here! (was: Re: Mailing list move: "Debian UniZH" is no more)

hoi adrian, all,

Adrian von Bidder wrote:
On Friday 29 February 2008 15.50:00 Daniel Mettler wrote:
btw, could you please set the reply-to to
community@lists.debian.ch?

I won't unless popular opinion gets me convinced that it's the right thing - reply-to is usually expected to be the author's preference of where to get answered, as list admin I'm reluctant to tamper with that.

ok, let's make a quick poll about this.

please vote (using a name or nick that makes you "identifiable"):

http://doodle.ch/9vhx62dadaeu2wiu

cheers

dani

--