Re: offer office space for debian-related sprints in center of Paris

Hi Stefano,

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:13:50AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> - workday / work-hours access to your offices (i.e. no weekend, no 24h)

Always workday if space is not booked for something else, maybe
weekends if staff can participate, never 24h. See also other mail.

> - host space for up to 12 people

We had up to 16 or 17 by freeing up neighbouring offices, but it was a
bit crowded. 12 to 15 sounds like a good number.

> - wireless connectivity, with no particular firewall restrictions

Correct. The wifi network is for guests only and isolated from the
rest of the company network. We turn it on when needed.

--
Nicolas Chauvat