Re: offer office space for debian-related sprints in center of Paris

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 06:31:11PM +0200, Nicolas Chauvat wrote:
> Our offices are in the centre of Paris, near metro station Glacière.
> http://maps.google.fr/?q=metro glaciere paris
>
> Drop me a line for more info or to get a sprint scheduled.

Hi Nicolas, thanks a lot for this offer!  As part of the generalization
of sprint organization to this list, I'd also like to maintain an up to
date list of Debian-friendly venues for sprints, and it'd be wonderful
to have logilab on that list.

From past exchanges we've had on this subject, I remember that logilab
can offer:

- workday / work-hours access to your offices (i.e. no weekend, no 24h)
- host space for up to 12 people
- wireless connectivity, with no particular firewall restrictions

Is that still correct?  I swear that this time I'll manage to note that
down publicly, also to give credit to Logilab for your kind offer :)

Many thanks in advance,
Cheers.