Re: sunffb xorg driver - was: Re: Bullseye planned on sparc64?

> In the mean time, we could look into the package that Gregor Riepl made
> for that matter. Maybe he can comment on that.
>
> If that package works, I can build it and make an unofficial upload to
> the archive as a temporary hack.

I haven't uploaded the package anywhere, but building it should be
relatively straightforward:

git clone https://salsa.debian.org/onitake-guest/xserver-xorg-video-sunffb
cd sunffb
sudo apt install git-buildpackage debhelper xutils-dev pkg-config
xserver-xorg-dev x11proto-core-dev x11proto-randr-dev
x11proto-render-dev x11proto-xext-dev x11proto-fonts-dev
x11proto-xf86dri-dev x11proto-gl-dev
gbp buildpackage -us -uc