Re: Bullseye planned on sparc64?

Hi Adrian,

so installation worked (still some error messages but it worked). Ok, with my XVR-1200 it looks like no X support at all? startx fails and it looks like "sunffb" is missing which seems to have been removed long time ago (sparc32 to sparc64 migration).

I have attached some screenshots.

https://ibb.co/swrxBvV
https://ibb.co/TBQTDkc

Cheers

Iggi

Am 27.08.21, 20:20 schrieb "John Paul Adrian Glaubitz" <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>:

    > On Aug 27, 2021, at 8:03 PM, James Bond <bond6872@googlemail.com> wrote:
    >
    > Strange thing, yes, I had /boot with a size of 512MB (as I had in the screenshot). https://ibb.co/P9FfdwS

    That’s a rather unusual partition layout. I would suggest letting the installer determine the partition layout.

    Your disk is either not using a Sun partition table or the /boot partition is missing the boot flag.

    So please try the default partitioning scheme and see if that works.

    Adrian