New Job Opening! Senior Electrical Engineer ( Tucson, Arizona ) Direct Hire

Salahuddin,

Hi, I have an opening that may fit your background, see job description below. If this position is of interest to you or you know someone who may be interested please apply on the link listed below. If this job is not for you, but you want to be considered for future positions send us your updated resume so we have it on file.

See details and Apply at : https://talentprocareers.com/open-jobs/#!/bdbb0630-f8ff-4dd7-971b-9a649690dda9/detail

Thanks,

Tim Mahaney
TalentPro

Senior Electrical Engineer ( Tucson, Arizona ) Direct Hire

Here are examples of current projects

New product development.  Meter for the detection of gas properties – this involves signal processing, filtering, phase lock loop circuit, frequency shift extraction, time of flight sensing.

High Efficiency PWM Valve Driver Board – High-resolution voltage to frequency conversion with > 90% efficiency driving loads from 150mA to 2A. Architect, develop, test, source, release. These will go into roughly 30k products a year.

Industrial Communication Protocol board – Design, layout, debug, release next generation industrial protocol board – incorporate magnetics, dual rj45 ports, power circuits, protocol IC’s, and associated circuitry for EtherCAT, Ethernet/IP, Profinet, Modbus TCP industrial protocols.

We need someone that is wickedly intelligent, has highly developed intellectual curiosity and above average emotional intelligence, is effective working with and leading a multi-disciplinary team of impressive engineers in product development and wants to make an impact.

 This position will define the Company’s products and future success.”    The President

What you bring

Location

North Tucson, Arizona

Compensation

A competitive compensation package is offered for this position.  The compensation package consists of a base salary – based upon experience; bonus, which is based on growth of profitability and benefits; 401(k); profit sharing; medical, dental and other benefits.

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.