Re: mkfs.ext2 - state D partitioning stops at 33% /boot

On 22.06.20 17:37, Connor McLaughlan wrote:
Can you by any chance tell me how i could obtain a list of all PCI
cards that are possibly supported  and might work on debian sparc?

Sorry, no idea. I avoid disks in my machines wherever possible.

Even the list from OpenBSD ([1]) for PCI IDE Controllers is rather
short. I assume it's like they say there also on Debian: "Other PCI IDE
adapters may work, but are untested."

[1]: http://www.openbsd.org/sparc64.html

The same might hold true for other removable PCI hardware.

Cheers,
Frank