Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-05-09

On 5/9/19 4:02 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 5/9/19 9:59 PM, Dennis Clarke wrote:
The big blocker for me is that the M4000 needs 240V power supply.
Otherwise I would run it at home.
I thought you can get 240 volts in the US when using a two-phase
power outlet.

Well a UPS is needed also. So an APC5000 series or similar as well as
the 240 volt supply.  No matter how I slice it there is a bucket of
money to spend to get the same performance a ninety dollar ASUS arm7
Tinkerboard can do.

However 256G of memory and 16 processor cores at 2.66GHz is real hard
to get anywhere else.

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC