Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-05-09

On 5/9/19 3:33 PM, Meelis Roos wrote:
[2] also has some further reading about this topic. Maybe you get in
touch with Meelis Roos, who started a thread titled "Adding support for
Fujitsu SPARC64 machines?" on the linux-sparc mailing list (see [3])
some years ago. Maybe this can be revived.

[3]: https://marc.info/?l=linux-sparc&m=142067252101925&w=2

I'm actually here on this list. But no, nothing came out of my plan -
because of lack of time from my side and the student going away.

I still have the PP450 wired up and ready to run if power is turned on from
xscf, so if there is someone else taking it on, I can offer PP450 access.
M4000, PP650 and PP250 are away in storage.

The big blocker for me is that the M4000 needs 240V power supply.
Otherwise I would run it at home.

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC