Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-05-09

Hi Dennis,

On 5/9/19 18:29, Dennis Clarke wrote:
On 5/9/19 12:24 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
Hello!

I just uploaded updated installation images 2019-05-09 for the
following Debian Ports architectures:

  * alpha
  * hppa
  * ia64
  * m68k
  * powerpc
  * ppc64
  * sh4
  * sparc64

I tried to breath life into an old Netra which was just too old for
the task. Are you aware of any issues with the M3000 type machine?

Or even M4000 ?

I'm starting to wonder if my mails about "Linux not working on Fujitsu's
SPARC64 V(+) and possibly later processors" don't reach you or if you
just ignore them. E.g. I sent [1] directly to you and the debian-sparc
list about a week ago and seem to remember that we "talked" about this
same topic already last year. Nevertheless, maybe you just try if your
Mx000s boot the installer ISO, at least GRUB should work.

[1]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2019/05/msg00000.html

Cheers,
Frank