Re: Latest netinst iso

>> I don't remember exactly, but I think I couldn't install any desktop tasks
>> because some crucial packages were missing from the dependencies of desktop-base.
>
> We can't fix bugs that we don't know about.

Sure. I can verify later if it still fails to install.

> Getting Chromium to build on any non-x86 or non-ARM architectures is
> a huge effort: https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=chromium-browser&suite=sid

Yes, I heard.
Not a big deal, but at least one modern web browser would be nice.

> Firefox on sparc64 is generally possible and Firefox 62 actually builds:
>
>> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=firefox&suite=experimental

That's good news!
I was trying with FF60, and that one had big endian problems.
If FF62 has those fixed, I'll give it another shot and try to patch the
remaining problems.