Re: Updated debian-installer images

On 09/06/2017 09:37 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
[...]
FWIW, I have found the issue and the new images are ready. I'm currently
waiting to get write permissions to upload them here:

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/

Thanks, I already grabbed a copy for testing.

[...]

I have never tried to install Debian sparc64 on any non-Sun/Oracle machine so
I can't really tell you anything.

[2]: https://wiki.debian.org/Sparc64#Installing_the_Debian_SPARC64_Port

We should probably ask the person who wrote this wiki page.

Ah I see, I assumed that would be you because of the info related to your ISOs and the installation process on different machines. Is that James Clarke then (just recognized [1])?

[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/Sparc64?action=info