Re: SCSI Issues? Are all of my disks bad?

On 06/11/2016 04:18 PM, alexmcwhirter@triadic.us wrote:
> I'm going to do a little testing on gentoo as i never saw this issue occur, even with newer kernels.
> The latest kernel i tested on gentoo was 4.5.5 with no real
> issues, except for the rsync bug that seems fixed in 4.6. If i can't reproduce it there ill need
> to do some more digging on what is actually causing the issue.

It's rather unlikely that you are seeing such issues on Debian while not having those
on Debian. These issues are too fundamental to be related to any compile flags, I
actually rather suspect hardware issues. But I'm waiting for you to run more tests.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz