Re: SCSI Issues? Are all of my disks bad?

On 2016-06-11 05:18, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
Hi Alex!

On 06/11/2016 01:27 AM, alexmcwhirter@triadic.us wrote:
Using the qlogicpti driver i seem to get these issue when writing data to an ext4 disk. I've tried three different disks. Im on kernel 4.6.1, but it also
happens on 4.5.2

Kernel-related issues should be reported to the sparclinux Linux Kernel Mailing
List, since most of the SPARC kernel developers are on this list only.

Feel free to always CC debian-sparc@l.d.o in the CC of any messages
though, although
I'm on both lists anyway.

Adrian

I'm going to do a little testing on gentoo as i never saw this issue occur, even with newer kernels. The latest kernel i tested on gentoo was 4.5.5 with no real issues, except for the rsync bug that seems fixed in 4.6. If i can't reproduce it there ill need to do some more digging on what is actually causing the issue.