Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 2:42 PM
To: David Miller
Cc: baggett.patrick@gmail.com ; debian-sparc@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Please upgrade your machines to sparc64

On 06/23/2016 09:37 PM, David Miller wrote:
We're not asking for the old "pure" 32-bit sparc port.

Just a v8+ one, that doesn't support any pre-sparc64 hardware.

Also a large entity doing something doesn't make it the correct
thing to do.

I'm out of this discussion. This is annoying.

I'm not going to change my opinion on this. I'm not going to go against
the main flow. I am not getting paid for this, I am doing this completely
in my free time, so I don't understand why I constantly have to justify
myself.

I have invested lots of time and effort to get Debian's sparc64 port to
where it is now and I'm not going to let this diminished by the naysayers.

Thanks,
Adrian

--
.''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz