Re: Do 8042/kb_ps2 keyboard devices work under wheezy kernels?

On Mon, Oct 05, 2015 at 08:46:32AM +0000, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> At the time, V880. But was prepared to try various other systems in the hope
> of finding something that would install.

Just checked - on V880 here a vanilla 3.12.6 is running. If you like
to get that as a deb, just ask.

> The impression I got was that the developers were doing dist-upgrades etc.,
> but were rarely checking the CD image. The bug you cite would appear to stem
> from the same shortcoming.

On the diverging netboot vs. di kernel module iussue on the ftp servers I
proposed a check to help keeping the right di kernel modules - but the
maintainer didn't like or postponed that idea (stumbled over this on amd64, too).

Greetings
  Hermann

--
Netzwerkadministration/Zentrale Dienste, Interdiziplinaeres
Zentrum fuer wissenschaftliches Rechnen der Universitaet Heidelberg