Running applications remotely on headless SPARC box

Hi,

I would like to use one of my V210's as an application server however, there is an issue while using X11 forwarding.

I have enabled X11_forwarding under /etc/ssh/sshd_config however, whenever I try to start an application from my x86 box remotely using:

ssh -X or ssh -Y

I get presented with "cannot connect to X server".

I guess that I will need to have the X server enabled on both client and server machines however, since my V210 doesn't have a GPU only the serial console what are my options?

This is what I'm doing regarding X11 forwarding on the client side:

ssh -X host
export DISPLAY=host:10.0
xterm

--with regards to the X11 offset being set to 10 in the SSH config file....

I would also like to use XDMCP if possible but again that requires X to start....

Is there any way that one could create a psuedo graphics controller in the SPARC box?

If I run "startx" the bottom of the Xorg log shows:

(EE) open /dev/fb0: No such file or directory
(EE) No devices detected.

Fatal server error:
no screens found

Please consult the The X.Org Foundation support
         at http://wiki.x.org
 for help.
Please also check the log file at "/var/log/Xorg.0.log" for additional information.

Can anyone suggest anything or help?

Regards,

Kaya