Re: problem installing squeeze 6.0.4 on SunBlade 150 -- stalls (?)

Thank you Patrick -- that was a good call and made me finally do that --
take it out.  Unfortunately results are identical.

I also ran into a success report  (CCing Christoph -- do you remember
details? ;) )
http://identi.ca/christophegger

turns out serial console + atyfb:off together let me install !debian
#squeeze on sunBlade 150 #sparc

so I have also tried with video=atyfb:off and console=ttyS0,115200
kernel params to get connection via serial (had usb dongle on another
side, it even blinked on 'receive' end when box was just starting but
then nothing appeared in the console)