Re: Need a hand to test fdutils

Le mercredi 10 août 2011 23:21:52, Andreas Schwab a écrit :
> Matteo Cypriani <mcy@lm7.fr> writes:
> > We have two very old bugs about superformat (from the fdutils package)
> > not working on sparc and m68k architectures.
>
> Does it actually make sense on any non-PC hardware?

Why not? Once upon a time, it was used to create boot floppies on sparc, so it
made sense at least at this time. But if it does not any more, please tell me
why, I can also make the package build only on i386 and amd64 if needed.

Cheers,

  Matteo

--
Ma clef GPG est disponible sur keyserver.veridis.com
My GPG key is available on keyserver.veridis.com