Need a hand to test fdutils

Hello, Sparc & m68k people!

We have two very old bugs about superformat (from the fdutils package) not
working on sparc and m68k architectures.

#126001: superformat does not work on SPARCstation 5
#78915: superformat doesn't work on m68k (and ppc neither it seems)

As I don't have access to this hardware, I'm looking for people to reproduce
the bugs with a recent version of fdutils (the last one if possible, which is
5.5-20060227-5).
The test is very simple: just install the fdutils package, find a floppy out
there, try to format it with superformat /dev/fd0, and report the result to
the corresponding bug report. Please include the output of uname -a, and tell
me what version of the fdutils package you used (dpkg -l fdutils).
If it fails, please also include the dmesg and strace superformat /dev/fd0
outputs to your report.

Thanks a lot by advance,

  Matteo

P.S.: please CC me if you answer this e-mail, as I'm not subsribed to the
lists, or answer directly to the bugs.

--
Ma clef GPG est disponible sur keyserver.veridis.com
My GPG key is available on keyserver.veridis.com