Re: Debian Sparc 5.4 on Sun blade 2500

Thanks for the hint. The hardware info is attached. Please see if there is a driver for the video card.

pc
On Mar 16, 2010, at 3:00 PM, Frans van Berckel wrote:

That's okay. I wouldn't ask you to install Solaris, because you are on
Debian already now. Installing sparc-utils will help you with a lot of
interesting Sparc tools.

# sudo apt-get install sparc-utils

# prtconf -pv

You can save the information in a txt file with.

# prtconf -pv >> sun-blade-2500+xvr-600.txt

And attach the txt or the information to a e-mail. So we are sure what
card is stick into your 2500. It's about the hardware ID's.

After that we know what driver will fit your one as best.