Re: Lenny Sunblade 150 xserver issue

निशांत / Nishant wrote:

I have booted kernel 2.6.18-4-sparc64 and restored my xorg.conf
(Debian Etch version). X is working fine for now.

Just to add to this, I can confirm that on my SunBlade 100 X also stopped working with this week's upgrades to Lenny. I also managed to get it working again by going back to an earlier kernel (2-6-26-1 in this case as I had it still installed) and restoring xorg.conf.

I boot with append="video=atyfb:off ide=nodma" so /proc/fb is empty.

With the new kernel (2-6-26-2) I found no way to make X work. I can post Xorg logs or send them privately to someone if it would be of any assistance.

Best wishes

Hugh Pumphrey

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.