Re: debian unusable on niagara

On Sun, May 03, 2009 at 01:11:29PM -0700, David Miller wrote:
> I don't find garbage like this in Ubuntu and Fedora-sparc.  Why?
> Because those developers contact me when they need help or need a
> problem fixed.
>
> End of story.

Doesn't that mean that they encounter a fairly small amount of
non-distro-specific sparc-related problems? Otherwise I don't see how
that procedure can scale.

Neither Ubuntu nor Fedora seem to distribute sparc versions as mainstream,
which would seem to explain why they aren't seeing enough problems for
these kinds of issues ever to escalate.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.