Re: Console problems during installation of Lenny

Armin Saul wrote:
Klaus Klein schrieb:
As I can live with English, I never went further, but I guess one could
modify the language settings via ssh after the initial installation.
Cheers, Klaus
The solution came from 'the dutch side of life' :-)

Hartelijk bedankt Geert!

English is fine during installation. It is no problem to reconfigure the
timezone and the locales later on via ssh.

I must have missed something here. But nevertheless. I'm glad it worked.
Cheers,
Klaus

(currently also in the Netherlands)