[Solved] Re: PCI cards on Ultra5

Hi,

I got it working :)

There is a small jumper pad on the riser card (I mentioned it in my original post) labeled "JSCAN RING END POINT"
with one jumper for each PCI slot and possible settings "PASS" and "END".

In my case, all jumpers were set to "PASS". I put the jumper for PCI slot 3 to "END" and now my box recognises the USB card.

Sun hardware is really weird. Anyway, thanks for all your suggestions ;)

Regards,
Chris