Re: Ultra Sparc 45 Workstation

Hi,

you were right. There were two graphic cards, one from ati and one from
3DLabs. When I removed the ati one, it booted successfully - many
[thanks.

Now I have running Ubuntu 7.10 on that box but unfortunately without X
server :-(

The graphic card, which works fine in command line, is (or what is at
least written on it)

3DLabs Wildcat Realizm

lspci reports only "3DLabs Unknown" device

I dpkg-reconfigured the xserver-xorg package and selected the glint driver, because that
is the driver, supposed to work with this graphic card.

However, it does not work.

the xorg error log has at it's end

[...]
(EE) No devices detected.

Fatal server error:
no screens found

I would be thankful for any advice, how to approach.

I posted Xorg.0.log and xorg.conf files here:

http://les-ejk.cz/tmp/Xorg.0.log
http://les-ejk.cz/tmp/xorg.conf

Thanks  a lot

Jachym