Re: Installing Debian on Ultrasparc III machines

Bernd Zeimetz a écrit :
I'm not sure if those problems are related :) The register dumps would
be needed if the kernel fails to initialize the CPU
Fabio told me that break+p output might be useful in this case too,
I'm just repeating :)

Does Fabio probably know how to send that via a serial connection? :)

Use the /proc/sysrq-trigger to send the corresponding keystroke.
I used this trick to reboot the machine with unkillable processes since it
won't go down by itself.

	Seb