Re: Creation of Sparc (32-bit) port.

Hi,

Chris Andrew:
> I know that discussion is on-going regarding the future of 32-bit sparc.

AFAICT the discussion is not ongoing.  It just repeats itself every few
weeks, and nothing changes:  There is no kernel support for sparc32 anymore
in Linux.

Since, at one point, somebody said "it would be nice to have some project
resources so people could organize themselves" (paraphrased), I thought at
least a hypothetical sparc32 porting effort shouldn't fail for lack of a
communication platform:

I've set up <http://wiki.debian.org/Sparc32> (unchanged since I've set it