Re: NPTL and Debian-SPARC

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

Thanks. I'll try it on a spare U-10 and see what happens. This isn't production, I'm trying to track down problems in Free Pascal and Lazarus both of which almost work under Linux-SPARC but (I suspect) assume NPTL is available.

I've been scratching my head for weeks over this one, and only got a hint of the solution when somebody elsewhere had a very similar problem on an ARM system.

For the record, an Ultra-10 appears to run Lenny/testing OK. Unfortunately the switch from linuxthreads to NPTL doesn't appear to fix my problem :-(

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk