Porting help

Hi *, i'm a Debian sparc user like you and i'm interesting on a Debian package porting on sparc platform. I want know how i can help in this hard work, and if on-line there are some document could help me in this operation. I try to find some information on the net but nothing. Somebody can help me to help you? I'm italian and for me it isn't a problem read in english or french but if it's possible i prefer italian paper. There is italian people in the developer team could help me? If not i could be the first ;-). Thank you and good work

Giasone