Re: E3500 install problems
- To: Dennis Boone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: E3500 install problems
- From: Bernd Zeimetz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 19:29:27 +0200
- Message-id: <47027FF7.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <46FE5E26.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <46F409BB.email@example.com> <46F3E89E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <200709211503.l8LF3eIk025829@yagi.h-net.msu.edu> <200709211630.l8LGUfen027830@yagi.h-net.msu.edu> <200709211933.l8LJXdjT032238@yagi.h-net.msu.edu> <46FE5E26.email@example.com>
Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
>> Modprobe can't find it to load it. Nothing in dmesg. Nothing in
>> /lib/modules *soc*. It's just not included in the lenny installers.
>> Which seems silly. Which is why I'm being a pita. :)
The d-i team pinged me today, the new installer was uploaded today which
is supposed to include the modules. Could you give the next daily build
a try please?