Re: Linux, Ultrasparc, and bridging quad-ethernet

On 7/21/07, John Zbesko <johnzbesko@alum.mit.edu> wrote:
My efforts to bridge the four ethernet ports of a quad sbus hme ethernet
board are not working. My google search seems to imply that bridging
with linux on sparc machines does not work. However, the google listings
are old.

Has anyone been able to bridge ethernet ports?

Have you tried using ebtables?

--
Jiann-Ming Su
"The system's broke, Hank.  The election baby has peed in