Re: Problems with IceWeasel

On 20 Jul 2007, at 17:41, gavin duley wrote:

Hello,

I'm not certain if this is a bug with some package, or whether it's just
something odd on my machine, but IceWeasel hasn't been working for me
for a few days. I'm running Debian testing on a Sun Ultra 5.

Looks like debian-sparc was not the right place to ask this particular question. At first I thought it might be sparc specific, but I don't think so any more. I'll try asking on debian-user later if I get a chance.

gavin,

--
You can't go around building a better world for people. Only people
can build a better world for people. Otherwise it's just a cage.

Gavin Duley
<gduley@une.edu.au>   <gduley@turing.une.edu.au>
http://www-personal.une.edu.au/~gduley/