Sparc32: Mailing list & Wiki created

Hi all,

I'm a complete outsider, SPARC-wise, and probably won't be able to
contribute.  But I like the fact that Debian runs on anything from mobile
phones to s390 to Babbage's differential engine.  And I saw people wanting
to keep sparc32 alive and kicking.  And I saw people blogging about it, and
at least somebody saying on this list, that having project infrastructure
available would be a good idea.

So here it is:
 -> Debian sparc32 coordination Wiki: <http://wiki.debian.org/Sparc32>