Debian on SS20.

All,

Well, I thought I'd got Debian running on my SS20.  Unfortunately when I install Sarge, at the end of the install, when Debian tries the internet for updates, it for some reason wants to remove my SMP kernel (I have two processors), and as far as I can see, I am not left with another kernel.

In addition to this, I get 3 apt related error messages, because the packages cannot be verified due to a lack of signature.

Finally, I tried to do a dist-upgrade to try to remedy this, and I got the same problems, but also, it doesn't seem like a 32 bit sparc smp kernel exists.

Not good :-(.

Cheers,

Chris.